Living In Canada

Come Live In Canada

Canada is one of the best places in the world to live. There are many ways to gain your permanent residency in Canada. There are four main pathways listed below, each having a variety of application types under them.

Our experts are here for you.

Book a 30 minute consultation with a Registered Canadian Immigration Consultant now!

Express Entry

Express Entry is a federal program for skilled workers. This pathway allows you to apply for Canadian permanent residence from your home country. This program is based on your levels of skill, work experience, language ability, education and others.

Provincial Nominee Program

The provincial nominee program will help you gain permanent residence in a specific province in Canada. The requirements & programs for each province are different and are based on regional economic and demographic needs.

TR to PR Pathway

The new Temporary Resident to Permanent Resident program allows you to apply for permanent residence if you are currently in Canada working. This program is for a variety of essential workers in health care and non-healthcare positions.


This allows you as a citizen / permanent resident of Canada to bring all of your family (spouse, children, siblings, or grandparents) to Canada. Through this program they can gain permanent residence. The requirements are different for your various family members.

Meet with our experts to find out what PR Program is best for you.

Canadian Citizenship

Are you a permanent resident in Canada and are ready to make Canada your forever home? You can apply for Citizenship if you have lived in Canada for at least 3 out of the last 5 years, can prove your language ability in English or French, can pass a citizenship test, and have filed your Canadian taxes. If you want to get citizenship for your children the requirements may vary. You may also qualify for Canadian citizenship if your parent or grandparent is a Candian citizen.

Frequently Asked Questions

Yes you can. There are several different programs that allow you to apply for PR without a job or without being in Canada.

No, but you must prove that you have lived in Canada for at least 3 years (1095 days) in the past 5 years to qualify.

Your spouse must sponsor you in order to become a permanent resident in Canada. You also must meet all the requirements of the application. Marrying a Candian does not guarantee you permanent residence or citizenship.

Yes it is. You must live in Canada for at least 730 days in the last 5 years. If you have lived in Canada for less than that you can lose your PR.

A permanent resident means that you have the ability to permanently live and work in Canada without any other permit or visa. You have the right to health care, education and other services just like a Canadian citizen. You do not have the right to vote or run for any form of political office.

This depends on the program stream you have applied under, such as Express Entry or a provincial nominee program. Due to COVID-19 the government of Canada is no longer estimating wait times. The process can take as little as 12 months or as long as 24 months. The length of time depends on many different factors.

Yes. You will need to prove your language ability in English or French. The score required depends on the program you have applied for.

We do not recommend it. Your PR card is also your travel document. If you need to travel make sure you have all your other documents with you or call Immigration Refugee and Citizenship Canada at 1-888-242-2100.