Studying in Canada

Study in Canada

Canada has amazing learning institutions. In order to study in Canada as an international student, you will likely need a study permit.

Canadian schools have multiple intake times. The most common is September. It is best to get your application in process before March to start in September.

If you want to be sure your applications are submitted in time, we can help!

Our experts are here for you.

Book a 30 minute consultation with a Registered Canadian Immigration Consultant now!

Study as a Minor

Each province and territory decided the age of a ‘minor.’ Because of this, guidelines vary across provinces. To find out what a minor child needs to do to study in Canada if they are not a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, connect with our experts.

Study as an Adult

Did you know that as a student you can now work up to 40 hours per week and that your spouse qualifies for an open work permit?

Study ESL

Choosing Canada as your English study destination will help you progress towards your immigration goals. The ESL program has helped thousands of students learn English in Canada. To achieve your personal and professional goals, get started with Immigrate.

Study Permit Extension

Did you come to Canada as a student and want to stay? You can either keep studying until your current permit expires or transfer to another DLI. To explore your options further, consult our RCIC Certified Consultants to learn more about how we can help to extend your stay.

Want to learn more?

Study Permit Additional Information

Applying for a study permit in Canada as an international student can be tricky. There are many factors that go into the applications and criteria necessary. Our RCIC Certified Consultants are ready to help you learn more about Canada’s amazing learning institutions. In many cases, a study permit is only valid for the length of your program. If you are looking for more options, talk to our experts.